So, the “BOLD” means I have done it already… now this is an old list and I believe my original list, since this one I have updated quite a few times, I had to delete a couple of things that I can no longer do. So much to do …. so little time! I need to see all BOLD Adventure. What’s on your bucket list?
- Learn jet skiing
- Learn scuba-diving
- Go canoeing
- Mountain biking
- Horseback riding
- Learn to water ski
- Learn to ski (check)
- Hiking mountain trail
- Go hiking in the rain-forest.
- Become a mentor
- Start a non-profit organization
- Give back to the community in volunteer form other than church
Go to one Major game
1. Become Management Level (check)
1. Graduate from College
2. Buy a House
3. Have a child
4. Get engaged
5. Fall IN LOVE
6. Be debt free
9. Buy a new car – never been owned
10. Plan a family reunion/vacation
13. Save and maintain no less than $5,000.00
14. Learn to sew
15. Learn to scrapbook better
16. View a sunset or sunrise
17. Complete my Masters degree
18. Participate in one of the races in VA (5K)
19. Learn Conversational Spanish
20. Learn praise dancing
1. Visit the Bahamas
2. Visit Mexico
3. Visit the Grand Canyon
4. Travel to Europe
5. Take a cruise
6. Visit all 50 states (12 down..38 more to go)
7. Visit Africa
8. Visit Australia
9. Take a trip to Disney World
10. Go to Hawaii
11. Visit the Smithsonian Museums
12. Visit Madame Toussaint wax Museum
13. Visit the Amazon rain forest
14. Cross-country driving
15. Visit Costa-Rica
16. Visit the statue of liberty and Ellis Island
17. Visit Las Vegas
18. Visit Aruba
1. Read the bible from cover –to cover
2. Be spiritually rooted
3. Read the bible consecutive for 356 days
Just for FUN!
1. Sing karaoke.
2. Salsa Lessons
3. Try Indoor Climbing.
Natural Wonders to See Before You Die
1. The Grand Canyon, Arizona
2. The Amazon Rainforest, South America
6. Death Valley, California
7. The Everglades, Florida
8. Big Basin Redwoods State Park, California
6. St. Croix
7. St. Maarten
8. St. Thomas
9. Trinidad and Tobago
13. Grand Turk
14. Cayman Island
Places to Visit in the US Before You Die
1. Historic Williamsburg, Virginia
2. Climb up the Statue of Liberty
3. See the Empire State Building.
4. Go to Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston
5. Go to Universal Studios, Hollywood
6. Visit Waikiki Beach, Oahu, Hawaii
7. Visit the Coney Island Boardwalk
8. Ride a steamboat down the Mississippi River
9. Visit the Hershey Chocolate Factory in Pennsylvania.
10. See the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
11. Climb the Seattle Space Needle.
12. See the Newport Mansions, Rhode Island.
13. Visit Pennsylvania Dutch Country.
14. Visit the Lincoln Memorial
15. Visit the Vietnam Veterans Memorial
16. Visit the George Washington Memorial
17. Visit the Thomas Jefferson Memorial.
18. Visit the White House.
19. See Mount Rushmore.
What Contributions Would You Like to Make?
1. Make a difference in at least one person’s life.
2. Volunteer at a soup kitchen.
4. Join a Big Brother, Big Sister Program.
5. Volunteer at a Homeless Shelter.
6. Donate clothes you no longer use to a battered women’s shelter.
7. Donate children’s books to a hospital near your home.
8. Mentor someone at work.
9. Plant a community garden.
10. Volunteer time at an animal shelter.
11. Join a disaster relief effort.
12. Start a charity.
13. Be passionate about a cause.